An alkaline-acid food theory way of eating is the hot topic for today.
Research ahs found that an over acidic cellular environment causes stress to the overall function to the human body. A build up of toxic waste, AKA (acidic stress) has known to slow down the lymphatic system, by simply over -working the bodies sewer system i.e., (lymphatic system).
The body’s defense, to this acidic stress, is to store the toxic waste within fat cells located around organs and body tissue. Build up of toxic waste within the body, correlates to a build up, or bloating fat cells.
So the name of the game is to clean and release toxic waste from the bloated fat cells to reduce the overall weight problems that many humans have on this planet. This is simply done by understanding the Alkaline-Acid way of eating, also known as the 80/20 Diet.
Simple steps to 80/20 Diet
- 80% combined daily food intake is recommended as the following
- All green vegetables i.e. kale, colored lettuces, cabbage, sprouts etc
- All colored vegetables i.e., carrots, squash, sweet potato, beetroot, purple carrots, cauliflower etc
- All fruits, especially the fruits with a high water content, i.e., Watermelon, apples, pears, oranges, berries etc
- All culinary herbs and spices i.e., garlic, parsley, basil, chives etc
- All seeds and most nuts i.e., almonds and pumpkin seeds
- 20% combined daily food intake as follows
- All meats i.e., beef, pork, chicken, fish, etc
- All pasta, breads and cakes
- All rice, grains and wheat flours
- Coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages