Eat For Your Cells
Healthy immune cells mean a healthy person
You can affect your immune system by what you eat
and what you DON’T eat.
What is Immunity?
- Body’s ability to protect itself from disease
- Achieved via the immune system
- Complex network of organs, cells and proteins which recognizes foreign substances such as viruses, bacteria, fungi & other pathogens in the body and destroys them
- The whole process is called the immune response
Why Focus On Boosting Your Immunity?
- Restore the natural protective function of the immune system to optimum performance.
- Reduce unhealthy fat storage.
- Increase levels of energy and ability to fight off infection and disease.
- Living a healthy and long life.
Food Sensitivity and Immune Protection
Foods you eat can profoundly help or hurt your immune protectors.
- Biocidic foods cause lymphocytes to explode and die
- Biocidic foods decrease immune response which can lead to an immune imbalance.
- BIOGENIC foods feed and enhance the cell’s life.
- BIOGENIC foods energies the body and boosts the immunity.
Allergy vs Food Sensitivity
- An allergy is a condition in which the immune system reacts with unusual hypersensitivity to a substance or substances.
- Onset is often early in life . . . presents as eczema, rashes, hives, vomiting, respiratory distress or anaphylaxis.
- Timing is immediate at every contact.
- Foods: peanuts, eggs, milk, fish, soy, wheat, corn.
- Often allergies to dust mite, pollen with asthma and
- When immune resistance is down, sensitivities are up and allergies easily
develop. (Occurs at any age)
- Presents as irritability, reflux, non specific rash, eczema, aches and pains, poor sleep.
- Timing can be delayed, not always on contact.
- Often associated with ADHD, irritable bowel, fungal and parasitic overgrowths.
Hypersensitive Immune System
- Inefficient immune system can be overactive (hypersensitive).
- Autoimmune response can cause, Colitis, Ulcers, Dermatitis, Joint Disease, Crohns Disease.
The answer is to Alkalize and Live Long
- The body, mind and soul functions harmoniously within an alkaline body.
- What is an alkaline body? Optimal PH level of 7.4.
- Anything under 4 is classified as acidic.
- 80/20 Alkaline Food Program can balance your body PH levels within the alkaline range.